Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ambit3 Peak watch triggers the radiation of ex-Soviet military radars

For note of Ambit3 Peak owners: your watch triggers the radiation of our (ex-Soviet) military radars. When the watch come to the radar radiation, it throws the message: "Storm alarm".
I read the instructions, to the watch that "Storm alarm" occurs when: "the pressure drops 4 hPa (0.12 inHg) or more during a 3-hour period."
For a long time, I thought the watch is sensitive to the atmospheric pressure drops, when I move quickly on the car, but every time there were dependence of the message - "Storm alarm" appeared only in specific places, regardless of the weather.
I am a radio-physicist by education and assumed that microwave radiation effects on your electronics watch.
The last time, a few days ago, while sunny weather, I passed by mountain with military radar Ambit3 Peak watch triggered again at approach, I was convinced that my hypothesis - true

Technical support answer seemed unconvincing

No comments:

Post a Comment