Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Defect of the Tactical Backpack 5.11 RUSH24 Multicam

Today, the first time I decided to take in march my Tactical backpack 5.11 RUSH24 Multicam.
I bought it yet on January 31
Вackpack all the time was lying idle, I decided to use it
It appeared to be defective - poorly stitched seam, and in a place where a large constant friction.
Be careful when buying 5.11 tactical gear, this is not the first defect that I came across
Defect of the Tactical Backpack 5.11 RUSH24 MulticamDefect of the Tactical Backpack 5.11 RUSH24 Multicam

Тактический рюкзак 5.11 RUSH24 Multicam. Брак
Сегодня впервые решил взять в поход "Тактический рюкзак 5.11 RUSH 24 Multicam". Купил его еще 31 января. Рюкзак всё валялся без дела, решил им воспользоваться
Обнаружился брак - плохо простроченный шов, и в месте, где большое постоянное трение.
Будьте внимательны при покупке экипировки 5.11 tactical, это - не первый дефект, который мне попадался

No comments:

Post a Comment